Gregorian Calendar: 01 February 2010
Chinese Lunar Calendar: 18th of the 12 Lunar Month, Year of the Earth Cow
Day Zodiac (Horoscope) Element: Water Horse
Not Suitable for use by: Rat Zodiac (Horoscope)
Month Flying Star: 3
Day Flying Star: 1
Daily Wealth and Success Direction: South (travel to or face the wealth direction to talk to client, apply for loan, or for other money related success)
Suitable for: Renovation, visiting friends, going overseas, marriage, engagement, 1st day of school, moving house, moving office.
Avoid Doing: Avoid visiting the sick.
Auspicious Time of the Day:
0500am-0700am: The Rooster Zodiac (Horoscope) should avoid this timing
0900am-1100am: The Pig Zodiac (Horoscope) should avoid this timing
1100am-1300pm: The Rat Zodiac (Horoscope) should avoid this timing
1300pm-1500pm: The Cow Zodiac (Horoscope) should avoid this timing (Best Time)
2100pm-2300pm: The Snake Zodiac (Horoscope) should avoid this timing
Worst Time of the Day: 1500pm-1700pm, 1700pm-1900pm
1. Dates for Career: Select auspicious date for work and business related issue like 1st day of business, contract signing, etc
2. Dates for Romance: Select auspicious date for romance and marriage related issue like engagement, ceremony, etc
3. Dates for Renovation: Select auspicious date suitable for home and renovation related issue like moving office, renovation, etc
4. Dates to Avoid: Bad days to avoid using for anything important if possible
5. Dates Neutral: Neutral Days are days that neither help nor hinder any thing you do
6. Feng Shui Calendar: Use the Feng Shui Calendar for easier selection of auspicious dates.
7. Checklist: If you are not sure what is your Zodiac sign, you can check it out here
8. How to use the Daily Wealth Direction: Read this to see ways you can use the Daily Wealth Direction for financial success